Thursday 14 April 2016

A Fancy Treasure Box




This is my treasure chest.
O.K Well......................... not exactly.




Last year during Ramadhan, my son bought a Rimax toolbox for me. It is made of plastic and has three drawers with sections and a carrying handle  



 

Since I wear a hijab, I usually use lots of pins and fancy clips and many times I lose them. My son is accustomed finding pins and clips on the floor or on the tables. And he would usually present them to me with much flourish.



So what I did was make pincushions to fit four of the sections and put all my pins and clips in the three drawers. 

I even had space for my foundation, lipstick and a few keys



This is a picture of my treasure box standing on a table in my bedroom. Now it is easy to coordinate my clips with everything I wear. And it is also easy to replace. My son still finds a few pins on the floor but much less than previously. 

So now I would hear about housekeeping. 

Everything has a place and everything must be in its place.

No comments:

Post a Comment